A professional Home Inspection is an important step in your home-buying process! If you are in Rosemary Beach, Seacrest, Alys Beach, or surrounding areas, allow our experts to assist!
Home inspections alert buyers of what needs attention before finalizing a contract. Inspections are a visual non-invasive evaluation of a home from the roof to the foundation.
Knowing some of the main home defects inspectors discover during an inspection allows you to be a well-informed buyer.
Feel free to contact Cole Inspection Services today! (850) 910-1113
Top Home Inspection Defects
- Improper drainage/grading.
- Leaking polybutylene plumbing pipes.
- Fogged insulated dual pane glass windows and doors.
- HVAC evaporator coils are dirty.
- Defective hardboard siding –moisture and installation-related defects.
- Cracked and blistering shingles allowing leaks to be visible inside the attic.
- Faulty CFGI breaker – outlets in bathrooms, kitchen, garage, and exterior of the home.
- Visible wiring defects in the electrical panels and attic.
- Leaking or loosely mounted toilets.
- Cracks in the furnace heat exchanger allowing carbon monoxide to filter inside the house.
- Bad ventilation or insulation in the attic.
Choose Us For A Professional Inspection
Allowing our professionals at Cole Inspection Services to inspect a property gives you full knowledge of its present condition and functionality.
Call now! (850) 910-1113